About the job
This job is for an enthusiastic financial professional who would have a wide range of exposure across the company’s financial value chain ranging from managing the investments of the company, treasury operations, assisting in acquisitions, and tracking the performance of the company against forecasts. He/She must also be able to recommend decisions on investments in compliance with company guidelines and sound financial analysis.
- Understand the valuation techniques of both publicly listed and privately held companies.
- Assessing and creating or developing business cases and investment proposals.
- Proficient in formulating and interpreting Financial, MIS reports & other statements with a view to apprise management of the business operations and potential decision-making.
- Analyzing the treasury’s portfolio performance and determining avenues of investment.
- Track actuals vs forecasts to enable accurate run rate reporting & provide reporting on the financial performance of the contracted services.
- Reviewing and analyzing individual project accounts (both incoming funds and project expenditure) in relation to approved projects.
- Assist management in any ad-hoc reporting/presentation needs from time to time.
- Be an effective team player by backing other members’ activities of the team when necessary
Knowledge & Skill (must-haves)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a corporate finance role.
- General professional and conceptual knowledge of theories and principles within Financial Accounting & finance management.
- Worked on financial analysis, industry benchmarking, and valuation models
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Applications – PowerPoint and Excel
- Good understanding of the Information technology sector.
Good to have traits (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of the Acquisitions process would be an added advantage.
- Certifications from NSE / BSE.
- Having a network in VC / banking circles in India.
Working with u
You would be one of the first people to join the dedicated financial control and investment team working directly with the CEO and CFO. You would drive the company’s financial decisions on investments, determine department profitability, present to board members, and overall be the face of the financial team. You can develop relations with ecosystem enablers like incubators, startups, and banks to help us in our growth journey.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 600 people across 4 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.