Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of solution architectures to support the implementation of key initiatives and programs and the architectural direction of assigned projects including the development of the conceptual, logical & physical architectures.
- Facilitating and managing the delivery of the architecture deliverable through the governance processes as defined within the platform and broader enterprise;
- Manage the solution definition process ensuring the completeness (fitness-for-purpose) of business application architecture blueprints and specifications, in terms of adequately addressing business and system requirements, and any corresponding concerns of the applications’ business sponsors, user groups, and stakeholders
- Support the creation and development of enterprise roadmaps, including documenting target architectures and strategies, and ensuring alignment with and enablement of business strategy within the enterprise and platforms.
- Author, review, and endorse requirements and specifications to design and implement a solution within an ecosystem of multiple enterprise applications
· Understanding of core technology capabilities including middleware, infrastructure.
· Pragmatic use of Architecture frameworks and models such as business value cycles which derive business value.
· Experience in one or more of the following Cloud offerings: AWS, Azure, and GCP across IaaS and PaaS
· Experience with Microservices architectures and APIs
· Preferred experience in Enterprise SaaS applications such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday
· Experience with emerging Security standards
· Experience with Agile approaches and DevOps best practices