· Develop insights into the metrics that drive software development lifecycle outcomes and work to capture and exploit them with help from engineering leads.
· Design and implement complex cloud infrastructure.
· Experience supporting Enterprise applications in large organisations.
· Develop, maintain and manage the CI/CD framework and delivery pipeline for software applications.
· Provide automation of the infrastructure deployment and configuration environment.
· Provide support to the entire infrastructure and DevOps platform across the environment.
· Engage and liaise with global software engineering teams.
· Mentor junior staff as required.
· In-depth Knowledge of application development & deployment.
· Highly proficient in either PowerShell, Python or Bash
· Hands on infrastructure-as-code (IaC) development and deployment experience with Terraform, CloudFormation/CDK or ARM.
· Good exposure on git branching strategies.
· Hands on experience on creating and optimising CI/CD pipelines (in Jenkins/GitLab/Azure Devops)based on application developer needs.
· Affinity towards GitOps way of working (ArgoCD) is preferred.
· Good knowledge on containerization technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
· Knowledge of networking protocols and security best practices.